[IP] skeeters

>>>can those suckers SMELL the sugar in our blood???

Its funny that you said this.  For years I have been joking to my husband
that the skeeters always attack me (especially when I am high)because I am
so sweet  with the excess of sugar in my blood.
I am always the one who is attacked by these pesky bugs.  And I too get
welps from the bite.  I think I look like a big drop of sweet blood to those
aggravating blood suckers.

Melissa and pumpy