RE: [IP] Site absorption problems

Rosemary said:.
So, should I waste that new cannula and place the site elsewhere?
I always wait for more than 1 or 2 high reading before I change sites.  I
tend to have highs for no reason also though so I very rarely consider my
site the cause of a high.  I don't think there is a right or wrong answer to
your question.  If you run continuous highs, which would be a sign of poor
absorption, then I would change.  But if you just had that one episode that
you explained in your post then I would wait and see.

Kind of wordy but I hope it helped some
Melissa and pumpy