RE: [IP] Newbie Questions-Help!

>>how do you use the IV300 tape that came with my supplies.
There is no right or wrong way to use the IV300.  You just experiment and
see what works best for your daughter.  Some people put it down on the skin
and insert in the hole and then put another piece of tape over it.  I think
this is done if you have problems with tape sticking or a reaction to the
plastic wings on the sof-set. I use the sof-set and I put it into my skin,
then I hold it down with the other tape that came with the set.  The one
with the cross-lines in it.  I find this one sticks to my skin better.  The
I make a safety loop and fasten it down with the IV300.  I find that the
IV300 sticks better to tape then to skin.
This is just my 2 cents worth but I hope it helps out.

Melissa and pumpy