[IP] skeeters

Pixie wrote
>    I am hyper-sensitive to bugbites

anyone else notice that the mosquitoes are more ferocious on us when our
blood sugars are higher???  I do.  I can go out with bug spray in the height
of humidity and heat in texas and get nary an itch if my bgs have been in a
good range for a day or two, but if I go out while high, or recently after a
bout of highes, even slathered in repellant, I will itch and scratch like
mad...can those suckers SMELL the sugar in our blood???

I get some SERIOUS welts from skeeto bites, so for that reason ALONE I try to
keep my sugars in range...

NYC Sara