[IP] Novo Nordisk Pens

I never heard the pen would be discontinued. It is the backup for the
Disatronic Dahedi I heard from the Disatronic Rep that they are
discontinuing the two pump idea and giving you a Novo Nordisk Pen as a
backup. Novo Nordisk AB is in Princeton NJ I don't have their phone number
but you can get it from 800 information. It is a nice Pen but very heavy. I
used them before Lilly came out with theirs. Lilly pens are really heavy.
Spot and Christine