[IP] IP] interpretation

Hey Sharon

I dont think you were attacking me...I usually don't take much too personally
on the list, since I do tend to write rather outspoken and it bothers some
people.  Besides, if I had felt you were attacking me, I would have written
you privately...being mean and ugly to people is not a nice
think...especially in public - don't you hate watching people argue when you
are standing at a bus stop?  I hate that!!  Just know that when I capitalize
things in my posts, it is for the reader to put an ADDED emphasis on that
particular word, since we can't use BOLD or UNDERLINE ya know?

We must be related, you are Sharon SP and I am Sara SP - dont know what your
SP stand for, but mine is Smarty Pants

take care!
NYS Sara SP (Brooklyn IS a part of NYC, so I can still say that)