Re: [IP] Site absorption problems

Rosemary K?,

I have 2 types of highs in the morning.......  One that reacts predictably to
the adjustment bolus on one that doesn't.   The one that doesn't, though I can't
prove it, is from a minor mis-match of food/insulin the night before.

The mis-match is from not eating enough or too much insulin (this is less than 1
unit too much or 15 gr Cho too little).  Close enough that my body "seems to
take care of it" without disturbing me.......... There is no way that I can "get
it exact" and am not going to "destroy" my life and serenity by needing

Jim S.
email @ redacted