Re: [IP] Re:Cold all the time.

Yes it is possible for it not to show up in your blood work yet. I would
ask your doc to run an antibody test (blood test) for your thyroid, It is
called microsomal. My daughter has the antibodies but not anything that had
shown up yet except on her monthly cycle and the doc said it is better to
know about the antibodies because as soon as something physical shows he
will treat it and really watch the thyroid panel. The antibodies are not on
the thyroid panel.