Okay I don't know what that stands for, but I know what it *is*.  I have a diabetic derma somethin lesion on my shin.  Any of you been successful in having them go away?  Mine started at about 1/2 cm^2, and is now 1"X 1.25" (sorry the ruler at my desk is metric-free.)  My new endo seemed shocked that my old dermatologist said nothing could be done and stuck me with topical steroid creams.
My dad said that an ace inhibitor he was taking made his go away (T I also.)  I am so sick of it and people asking me how I hurt myself... that and the pager questions/comments.
Help please.