Re: [IP] Newbie Questions-Help!

I've been told before that sometimes when you are scheduled to change the
infusion site, the insulin might not be absorbing as well because the set has
been in the same place for so long.  Just make sure you're not keeping the
site in for too long of a period!  I've done that before and experienced high
blood sugars because of it!  I've also experienced high blood sugars for
reasons I can't figure out!  That happens too!!  Take care!!

Kelly: type 1 for 27 years, pumping for 5.5 years