[IP] Newbie Questions-Help!

My daughter Eileen, 12 has been pumping for less than a week, everything was
going fine. Yesterday before dinner checked her bg, was 190, 4 hours later,
(12:00 p.m.) 348! Decided to give a bolus of 3.0 units and check her during
the night. At 2:00 p.m. was 163, and at 5:00 p.m. 223, at 9:00 am 318! Gave
injections on the arm and am going to change her set which was due for
changing today. Do you think her site went wrong. I use sofset micros. Also,
how do you use the IV300 tape that came with my supplies. Do you out it on
first and insert set thru it? I dont remember our MMed trainer using it. We
are using Humalog.

Thanks to all for help, I'm a little worried here.