Re: [IP] Tape goo

On 26 Jul 00, at 7:49, email @ redacted wrote:

> In a message dated 7/25/00 11:15:52 PM email @ redacted writes:
>
> << Someone mentioned a product called Unisolve?  Where do you get this at? I
>  saw someone mention MiniMed, but I do not see it in their online store.

> I bought Unisolve (which look similar to alchohol swabs) at a pharmacy.  I
> called around until I found one that carried it.  They are expensive though.
> It cost me over $16 for 50 pads.
>    Marilyn

Unisolve is mentioned on Minimed's "Tape Tips" page

     http://www.minimed.com/files/tapetip.htm

"If the irritation appears wherever the tape touches the skin, you may be
sensitive to the tape's adhesive or material. Removing tape adhesive from
the skin with a product made for this purpose may ease the irritation
(Unisolve, comes in packs of fifty applicator pads, Smith and Nephew
United, 800-876-1261)"

George