Re: [IP] Anyone taking Aygestin?

In a message dated 07/26/2000 2:33:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< So I thought I'd ask the folks who do have some answers, my buddies on the
 list. Has anyone taken this drug here?  Anything to be concerned about?  Do
 anything to your bgs?

    I have never taken that kind of meds but i do know that Birth control
pills make you usually run high.  That is why they tell Diabetics not to take
them.  I know was on them 3 years prior to finding out i was a diabetic.