Re: [IP] Mixing Allergy Meds & Diabetes?

In a message dated 7/26/00 9:10:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I take Claritin D's every day for airborne
 allergies  >>
   Melissa also takes Claritin D all throughout the spring every year with no
adverse effect on her blood sugars either. Conversely, steroids, from
anything I've ever heard from parents whose kids needed them, always make it
very difficult to keep blood sugars under control.

Regards, Renee (pump-mom)