Re: [IP] Mixing Allergy Meds & Diabetes?

I am a Type I patient, not a health care person.  I have taken prednisone and
it raised my blood sugar.  I take Claritin D's every day for airborne
allergies and even when I first took it, I do not remember it causing high or
low blood sugars.  This is just my what I remember from my experiences.

She might be able to try Benadryl which is over the counter now.

Hope this helps.

Carole H.