RE: [IP] Anyone taking Aygestin?

Jeanie [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> So I thought I'd ask the folks who do have some answers, my
> buddies on the IP
> list. Has anyone taken this drug here?  Anything to be
> concerned about?  Do
> anything to your bgs?

I don't recall which Rx I got one time that had the same indication, and I,
too, called the pharmacist.  She had to do some research to find out, but it
turned out that the warning was directed toward those who check their blood
sugar by urine dipstick, and the medication could produce a falsely high
reading in the urine.

I guess that's a long winded way of saying I don't know, either.  8-)

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted