[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Tape goo

In a message dated 7/25/00 11:15:52 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted 

<< Someone mentioned a product called Unisolve?  Where do you get this at? I 
 saw someone mention MiniMed, but I do not see it in their online store.
 ____________________________________________________________ >>
I bought Unisolve (which look similar to alchohol swabs) at a pharmacy.  I 
called around until I found one that carried it.  They are expensive though.  
It cost me over $16 for 50 pads.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml