[IP] RE: cold all the time

> I was wondering if there is anyone in the group, who
> suffers from being cold all the time? I have had this
> problem for a while, but recently I feel that it has
> gotten worse.
> I wake up cold, go to bed cold, get up in the middle
> of the night freezing, and if it isn't at least 80
> degree's outside I'm cold and need to have a sweat
> shirt on.

Has anyone ever mentioned to you that maybe you should get a thyroid
function test?  I have dealt with both extremes in the last year - a bout
with hypo and hyper thyroidism. The first caused me to be cold like you
described, and then the latter caused me to feel like I had a fever all of
the time, I was so hot.  Just wondering.

Dawn email @ redacted