Re: [IP] RE: Sof-Serter

My diabetes trainer told me NOT to pinch when using the soft-serter.  Sometimes
I do though (on my stomach).  It works either way for me.  I do not understand
why educators and docs tell their patients not to use the soft-serter (usually
b/c they say it is a crutch).  That's like telling a diabetic not to use the
pump b/c it's a crutch.  In all reality, syringes, insulin and all of our
necessities for life are crutches.  Crutches for life.