[IP] Glad to be here!

I received my pump from MiniMed on Friday, and now I'm waiting for my doctor to return my calls so I can set up my training.  (I'm thinking of changing endo's because he never returns calls and can be somewhat sarcastic at times, but I dread change so I hang in there)
I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate this group.  I have been diabetic for over fourteen years, and I have rarely ever talked to other diabetics. It's great to have so many people to ask for advice or help.  I especially want to thank Chris Carroll and Richard Aleksander for their helpful emails. This is a great support network.

Sherry Compton, Bowling Green , KY
23 years old, MDI, hopefully pumping very soon!