[IP] RE: Sof-Serter

>I pinched for injections, but don't for infusion-set insertions. Anyone
>wanna pipe in here?
I am a faithful sof-serter user.  I don't pinch either.  Unless you have no
meat on your bones I don't see a reason for it.  When you drop the inch
isn't the cannula gonna be in the same place anyway?  The only time I have
ever pinched with the pump is when I use my upper arm.  This is a rare
occasion now since I just don't have enough meat there.
My advice:  Just place the sof-serter on the skin and take the plunge.
Its virtually  painless.
Melissa and pumpy