Re: [IP] Re: Sof-Serter

I agree. I prefer the Sof-serter, although my CDE discouraged using it. I don't know why. After about 3 attempts to jab my alligator skin, I resorted to the 'serter and will not try to "do-it-myself" again. I love it. I've got plenty of "inches" so I don't think it matters whether I pinch an inch or not. :-) Sharon