Re: [IP] set changes and high's

The exact same thing happened to me until the mystery was solved.  Are you
priming the 5.0 U before the insertion?  In the book it is referred to as
"taking up the slack".  It's really to make sure the two little clamps are
pushing the plunger down correctly.  Also are you manually pushing the
plunger and making sure insulin is coming out the needle before insertion?
My trainer said a few drops isn't enough, you should see a steady stream of
insulin to be safe.

Hope you can identify the problem.  I know how troublesome it can be.