[IP] Re:HELP air bubbles

In a message dated 07/25/2000 8:43:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

(snip)  Any advice?  Can't knock it out or get it into tubing to prime out.

You can email me anytime about those pesky air bubbles.  I have in the recent
past posted a message stating "I solved the air bubble problem".
But here is the answer.   It is from the MiniMed website.  If you can't get
there by the link go to the site and hit the search and put in "bubbles".
Hope this helps.

 <A HREF="http://www.minimed.com/files/mmn052.htm">Insulin Infusion Pumps:
"Bursting Bubbles"</A>

Lord Bless you, Tracy
Wife to Doug
Mom to two girls
Amy 12
Natalie 2- --Pumping insulin as of 2/18/2000
May today be the day they find a cure for Diabetes
Jer. 29: 11