[IP] Cost of Insulin

	 SNIP>>>>>>> Jenny S. said: I wish! $1.31 a bottle is better than
the $31.50 some of us have to pay,
> Where are you? I may take a bus out there and stock up for the year at a
> buck something a bottle...!
> Pommy Mommy.
> Jenny S.
	CLARIFICATION PLEASE....My insulin cost went from $27.99 up to 29.30
a bottle - I am in Huntsville, Alabama and get insulin from Kroger Pharm.  I
have no prescription drug card so I really whine when drug prices go up.
But someone said their's just went up as much as $5 a bottle, so I will
bring it down to a whimper.

	Bonnie Richardson