[IP] Glycosylation

> First, there is a TWO step biochemical process at work, call glycation,
> or glycosylation.
> http://www.alteonpharma.com/age_pathway.htm
> Just my two cents...
> Kevin    SNIP<<<<<
	Thanks, Kevin.   That was very well explained, as was the link and
the link after that, couldn't take anymore, as interesting as it was, just
too much to retain.  That new "-711"  thing was in a magazine article
recently and sounds promising for prevention of diabetic and aging
complications.   I think I would like a bucketful!   Again, Thank you for
taking the time to explain about the test results.   Overall, I will
continue to be happy with the "good" test results!
	Bonnie Richardson