[IP] Re: Denise's control & other stuff

>Denise wrote:
>My sugars are getting more stable and "normal" as I work with the
>pump, not against it.

>Sara wrote:
>However, I hope you realize you have NOT given up control.  In fact, >what you have done is TAKE control.  The pump is NOT a magic machine.  >It will not take care of you on its own, in fact it can really mess >you up if you take a laissez faire attitude about it.You have to be in >charge, though...

I think Denise realizes that she is in control, as she said "as I work with the pump, not against it." It's these type of posts that make people feel UNwelcome here. I just joined in 2 weeks ago and have already been attacked for minor things - and some not even diabetes related. I almost felt that I would not return as well, but I am sticking it out because perhaps someone has some good info for me. I read through all the back and forth about "Diabetes Burnout," "Die post Die" and now witnessing the A1C battle - people shouldn't belittle others here - isn't it supposed to be forming bonds and making new friends? Just thought I'd ask. Sharon Sp