[IP] tape irritation

We did Alyssa's first site change yesterday. She has quite a series of
bumps/pimples in the area where the tape was from the previous site. She is
complaining that they are quite itchy. The same thing happened when she did
her saline trial. I'm assuming it's an allergic reaction, unless it's an
irritation from pulling the tape off? We're using the large tape that comes
with the Sofset.

Any suggestions?

Mom blessed with two; Chad 6 (dx 2/96) & Alyssa 9 (dx 5/98) started pumping
Vernon BC Canada