RE: Re: [IP] Hgb. A1C

Linda Z [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> You know what, Tim, I have no idea if the glycosalation
> increases in a linear
> manner with the bg's, only that they are positively
> correlated.

The increase is almost certainly *not* linear, which is why it has to be
weighted to give a more accurate result.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted

the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States Public
Health Service or any other agency of the United States government.