Re: [IP] Tape goo left from Tender/Sils/Comforts

> I use Tenders.  Sometimes after removing the old set, there's a outline of
> goo (glue) left from the tape on the set.  I've tried baby oil to remove
> without a whole lot of success and scrubbing just makes my skin sore.
> Anyone have any solutions to removing this goo?  Thanks much, I hate to
> little tracks of where all my sets have been, the little red dots are
> enough.  :o)

I use Tenders, too, but my startup kit came with the miracle stuff that
eliminates the "goo" problem for me completely!  PDI Adhesive Tape Remover
Pads are wonderful!!  The reorder number on the box I'm looking at right now
is #B164000, & they come in boxes of 100, individually wrapped kind of like
alcohol prep pads, so that a few can just be thrown in with whatever kind of
"take-along" supplies you pack.

The company's NY toll free # is 1-800-999-6423.  The Canadian one is
1-800-263 7067.  If you called, they might send you some samples to
try...doesn't hurt to ask!  :)

Good Luck "unsticking"!