[IP] Re: Rhonda/weight gain

I put on about 20lbs after starting the pump.  However, I should clarify
this statement by asserting that I am a certified junk-food junkie.  My diet
is probably much different than yours (jeeze,...I hope so...) and I have
only recently begun to shed some pounds via Slimfast (no dinner, just a
shake).  The pump makes it easy to "cheat."  If you have a few Devildogs
instead of a hotdog for dinner (What the.....?!) you just give yourself a
few extra units of insulin to cover the extra carbs.  This causes weight
gain (no kiddin'!!).  If, on the other hand, you have a healthy diet to
begin with, you shouldn't have a problem.
   As for the first part of your question, I personally have not noticed any
energy differences (my pre-pump control was pretty good, post-pump is