Re: [IP] HELP air bubble

there are 2 different kinds of air bubbles, big ones that have to come out
and the ones that are stuck to the tubing and the reservoir. It seems you
are trying to knock out the stuck bubbles, if you leave them alone then they
won't be a problem. I have more trouble with bubbles when I use cold
insulin, if you let the insulin get to room temp then the bubbles are not
quite as bad and easier to thump out.