Re: [IP] Re: A1C

That is what I always thought  too, but at the last pump support meeting the
CDE explained it another way.  She explained that the lows did not count
because there was no glucose attached to the cells and therefore the test
would not count the lows against you average.  Could this be correct?  If
this is the case then our A1C's are better than we think.  If anyone could
explain this any better please do, otherwise I will dig in and find more