[IP] need help w/little pumper

Does anybody have any good tips for making the sofsets last longer.
Brynn is an active 3 yr old who runs around all day, maybe swims a
couple of times a day, throws himself off the furniture... The 1st day
is always great but often by the next day I can't keep him under 250
without a new set. Set changes are not Brynn's favorite thing, plus I
often find myself having to do an unexpected change at 2:00 A.M., which
ruins my sleep for that night, with the after checks and all. Is this
something I'll have to live until he "slows down" a bit?