[IP] Tape goo left from Tender/Sils/Comforts

I use Tenders.  Sometimes after removing the old set, there's a outline of
goo (glue) left from the tape on the set.  I've tried baby oil to remove it,
without a whole lot of success and scrubbing just makes my skin sore.
Anyone have any solutions to removing this goo?  Thanks much, I hate to have
little tracks of where all my sets have been, the little red dots are
enough.  :o)

RoseLea and Max...