Re: Re: [IP] Hgb. A1C

Tim wrote:

>>Do you have any references which would support this?  As I have
posted, the pink panther book specifically debunks this view:
http://www.uchsc.edu/misc/diabetes/13qa.html.  Of course, the author
could be wrong, but the book has the ring of truth all the way
through it, in my opinion.<<

Well, my pre-pump A1c's were always in the 5's and I had highs and lows
quite frequently.  Graphing my bgs looked like a spike up and down chart.
So, if it was just measuring the highs, wouldn't it have been much higher?
It appears to me that the A1c's were more of an average of my bg's not how
many highs I had or how high they were.