Re: [IP] infusion sets and body hair

* From: "John Hughes" <email @ redacted>
* Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:57:55 GMT
> This question is mainly for the guys out there.  I have been on a
> pump for 1 month now and I am having some trouble with my infusion
> sets and "belly hair".  I am NOT super hairy, but enough so the infusion
> sets sometimes come loose.  Any suggestions besides shaving my belly?

I had exactly the same question when I started pumping 5 years ago and found
that shaving was the only practical answer. Every couple of weeks seems to
be sufficient for me, when removal of tape gets uncomfortable. I shave my
abdomen when I am in the shower, using the same razor and shaving cream I
use on my face.