[IP] HELP First Gusher

Don't laugh but I just changed my infusion set and right away I felt pain
that I couldn't stand and pulled the new set out.  WOW a gusher.  I moved it
after I settled down a bit but the tape is over the bump and it still hurts.
I'm still fairly new and still a wimp but I didn't change the whole
reservoir I opened a new silhouette pkg and just used the needle part and
hooked it up to the already used tubing.  I primed one unit.  Is that okay?
Still shakin.