Re: [IP] HbA1c and humalog

The absorption rate can be very different depending on where the
injection was. Abdomen  is normally fastest, thighs & arms can vary
and can be very erratic especially in muscle that gets used during
exercise. I have even had varying results in different parts of my
abdomen (when I was on injections) with similar results.

>One thing I'm really confused about is Braden' bgl after he eats.
>For instance, today he had a quick breakfast, (a poptart), had a
>shot of humalog as he ate, and after 2 hrs. he was at 300, at 3 hrs.
>he's 100.  Does this mean he doesn't peak until after 2 hrs. or what?

Do You Yahoo!?