Re: [IP] Re: [IP humalog

Beth
I agree with Wayne.  After my son's first shot and breakfast he is
tested approx. 2 - 2-1/2 hours later (around 9:30) at snack time (at
preschool) and this reading is ALWAYS high. He usually gets a snack of
some sort anyway because by lunch time, 11:30 - 11:45 he is usually back
in normal range (80 - 120 ish). Without the mid-morning snack he would
be low around 11:30.   I have considered doing away with the morning
snack test because to me it is almost a false reading.  Andrew gets
tested about 8 times a day, so on weekends I omit this morning test
unless I think it is a problem.  At preschool, the teachers are more
comfortable knowing what his numbers are every few hours (and so I am)
because their activity level is much higher.

Lisa