Re: [IP] A question about abbreviations.

I have been on the pump for almost three months.  It has been the best
decision that I have ever made.  I live a much more normal life with it.  You
still have to monitor yourself very carefully.  Just because you are hooked
up, does not mean the pump will do all the work for you.  You still have to
eat right, exercise and check your sugars on a regular basis.

It has made my life better.  I was going extremely low and had to go to the
ER several times a week for this.  Then I was rebounding and having BS's of
over 500.  My physician and I are best friends and he knew I was exercising
and eating right.  Our final fight was the insurance company.

Finally I would highly suggest it from my experience, but that is something
that you, your husband and your doctor will have to discuss.  As for wearing
something all the time you and your husband will hardly notice it.  As for
you personal life, just unhook and be intimate and then check your blood and
hook up again.