[IP] Re: [IP humalog

Thanks for the advice everybody.
Ruth, do you wait 45 min. with Geneva before eating a high glycemic food?  I
would imagine Braden would go low.  Day before Braden was high so I gave him
his dose and waited 40 min.  He crashed and literally fell into the corner
of the wall getting a nasty cut.  This is what worries me.  Do you check her
throughout those 45 min. or just guess the amount of time you can wait?  If
I could wait it would be ideal but....stress city..
Thanks
Beth
Mom to Braden, 4