Re: [IP] Re: [IP pumping and children

Beth,
Yes, we feel very fortunate and it all happened because the Dr. I was
suppose to see was not taking new patients (lucky for us as it turns
out).  I would love to keep in touch - our kids are the same age.  If
you don't have any luck finding a Dr. maybe my endo knows someone in
your area.  I would be happy to ask her.  Braden's A1C's do seem a bit
low - I know when Andrew went down to 6.2 I was told that that was too
tight of control (meaning too many lo's) for a toddler.
He runs mostly in the 7's.
We are making our 1st appointment to discuss the pump.  I hope it will
work out.  Andrew is very smart and understands the entire concept, but
getting him to put the needle in his tummy might be difficult.  He does
not like shots there.  I've got my fingers crossed.

Take care - hope to talk to you soon.
Lisa
Mom to Andrew dxd 14 mos / now 4