[IP] Re: cold all the time

Yep, it's possible! I had a friend who was repeatedly told her
thyroid tests were all normal, yet she had all the symptoms of
hypothyroid. One day we were discussing it and I told her to ask
the dr (actually I said to be a bug in his ear) what her numbers
were and what the ranges were for her lab. Turns out that she was
BARELY in the normal range so even though she was "normal"
according to the bloodwork, she was low enough to have symptoms.
She insisted on at least being able to try thyroid meds to see if
her conditions improved. She's been on thyroid meds ever since
(several years now)!!!

Sherree said:
It isn't my thyroid, as I just had it checked three
weeks ago, and my dr. usually checks it a few times a
year. Is it possible that it could be my thyroid, but
it just hasn't shown up in my blood work yet?

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
"I have been to the end of the earth. I have been to the end of
the waters. I have been to the end of the sky. I have been to the
end of the mountains. I have found none that are not my friends."
Navajo proverb