[IP] Re: Pump and camping

What a sad situation!  Our camp is sponsored by the Central Ohio Diabetes
Association and pumpers are accepted.  My child was first exposed to the pump
last year by his camp nurse who was a pumper.  The nurse was assigned to my
child's cabin and he went over all the details.  It really makes me sad to
know that a child will miss both the fun and educational side of diabetes
camp!  Surely, camps can find people from the diabetes association who would
be willing to volunteer to work with pumpers at camp.
Grand-mom to Cory
age 10 ~ dx'd 12/28/98