Re: [IP] A question about abbreviations.

Denise, that is not silly at all.  I would like to know what MDI stands for
along with SNIP?????  Okay, okay, so....I am a true blonde.  I admit it.

Rhonda McClary
33 yo diagnosed in 1979 - Type I
Not on pump yet.  I need all information I can get (Positive and Negative)
Please share your story with me.

Also, I am concerned about what my new husband's true feelings will be about
me being attached to something all the time.  He says it sounds great to him,
especially since he experiences all of my low blood sugars with me during the
night.  However,  I still feel like he may be unsure too! If anyone has had
this concern as well, please enlighten me.  My last low blood sugar episode
was quite funny!