Re: [IP] ANIMAS PUMP

Redia,
I have mmo (supermed plus), my out of pocket cost for
the pump was $1200.00. Good luck with the strips also,
as you have to get them through a surgical supply co.,
and if your deductible hasn't been met then they will
pay nothing. I am still waiting for this lovely ins
co. to get the bill from MM that my deductible has
been met, so that I can get my strips, till then I pay
100% out of pocket. Give me a call if you would like
to talk 216-521-0854.

sherree