Re: [IP] golf

After having as many problems as I have had, I have never given up tour.
golf.  I golf on the Buy.com tour.  Here is what I do.  I make sure my BS's
are within normal limits.  I cut my basal rates down to 50%.  I always carry
a Gatorade with me.  It only has 14 grams of carbs.  I check my blood on the
1st, 5th, 10th, 14th and 18 when I come in.  The guys have gotten so use to
it.  It can be done while his friends are teeing off.  I usually have a small
banana or a pack of nabs at the turn.

Please tell your son don't give up the game for this disease.  Michelle
MaGann, a fellow player is on the pump also.  If he needs someone to talk to,
please write me at email @ redacted  Tell him to hit them straight.
My thoughts and prayers are with him.