Re: [IP] state law?

In a message dated 7/21/00 2:54:16 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I know Indiana is one the of state that signed into law about diabetes
 coverage in 1998.   What I want to know is where do I look to find the
 specifics of what the law covers? >>

You look at the Indiana Code, which contains the text of enacted laws. Here
is a link to the portion that covers the diabetes legislation you're
interested in (and for which I testified). <A

Jan and Elvis