Re: [IP] Re:Cold all the time.

Hi Sherree!

I too, suffer from being cold all the time.  I also experience sweats about
50% of the time when eating.  A few years back I was put on a med "Propulsid"
to help with that problem.  It helped.  Then I got better and stopped taking
it for a couple of years.  My episodes have returned again.  In my case, it
seems to appear when my bg's are very erratic, (up, down and all around) and
they really have been horrible lately.  I am thinking seriously about trying
the pump again.

ASAP  "Always Say A Prayer"

Rhonda McClary
33 yo diabetic - diagnosed in 1979.